Job RequirementsWhat skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Education BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Prior RTL design experience is required.
- An ideal candidate will have at least 2+ and maybe even more than 4+ years of work experience in microprocessor, SoC, memory controller and interconnect IP design.
- Experience with interconnect and bus architectures (with proficiency in IO acceleration, PCIe, system caching, QoS)
- CPU or compute subsystem memory micro-architecture.
- Experience with Verilog or VHDL, coupled with design synthesis targeted to achieve specified frequency, power, and area targets
- Processor system knowledge including basic understanding of SoC systems as well as operating system software
Desired behaviors for this role:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and diligence
- Work well in a team environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be motivated to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities as part of contributing to the design center s success
- Be able to travel for training or occasional customer interaction
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:We, not ICollaboration first, egos last.
Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
Care about the people around you.Passion for progressInnovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
Work with pace and judgement. Adapt to circumstances.
Take risk in support of Arm's progress.
Be accountable for the decisions you take. Learn from failure.
Pursue innovation relentlessly.Be your brilliant selfSkillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
Seek and embrace differences.
Encourage curiosity and challenge.
Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm s goals.