We are currently seeking a Quality Technician to work with a leading EPC company based out of Erie, PA. Our client has a presence in 48 countries worldwide, with state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and their own fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installations and subsea construction, as well as providing a wide range of services, including design, engineering, construction, fabrication and environmental services.
The Quality Technician will be responsible for:
* Performing complex administrative support duties requiring some judgment and initiative to determine the approach of action to take in non-routine situations. Applying thorough level of understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the department and/or project team.
* Ability to read and understand job related documents and procedures such as reference materials and reports.
* Scanning and indexes manufacturing records into SAP.
* Performing various Quality documentation activities, as required.
* Organize, scan and index manufacturing records.
* Communicates internally with departmental staff and shop staff.
* High School diploma or GED
* Must be proficient in SAP, Adobe PDF, Microsoft Office Suite
* Must be able to work independently on assignments involving varied and complex issues without direct supervision, as needed.
* Able to identify issues and recommend solutions to problems uncovered during the course of performing assignments.
* Work involves the application of standard procedures, but must regularly exercise independent judgement in analyzing and interpreting data, and planning, organizing and accomplishing assigned goals. Anticipates problems and ensures timely resolution.
* Regularly handles confidential or sensitive data.
Associated topics: calibrate, criteria, defect, qa, quality check, quality control, quality control/quality assurance, quality technician, requalification, test
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...