Compensation: $76,700.00 - $117,410.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
What Youll Get to Do:
Make a difference and join an enthusiastic team looking to make a difference in the lives of todays military! CACI is looking for a Mid-Level Developer with strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a record of accomplishment in successful project execution.
The Developer will be working on client site at Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic for an HIV Management System Project. They must be familiar with C++, C#, ASP, SQL Server, and Modern .NET web development. The project is within the Defense Health Readiness Engineering portfolio.
More About the Role:
- Software Development
- Full accountability for the execution and delivery of multiple projects as related to software development activities
- Managing client, customer relationships
- Prepare and deliver software deliverables and scope execution requirements established by customer
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Eight (8) years of hands-on experience in Information Technology to include three of the following areas: Systems Requirements, Development, project management and strategic planning, HIPAA requirements, Medical Systems, Operational Requirements, Enterprise Strategic Planning, Unix/Linus system software, Test & Evaluation, and Training.
- Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and public service leadership in one or more of: medical systems; advanced system architecture; information assurance; hardware technologies; digital/analog communications technologies; applied physics, human factors engineering; computer simulation; electronic sensor technologies, and ERP.
- Ability to work with highly technical IT personnel, understand technical tasking, and explain technical activities to non-technical individuals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Develop and maintain software requirements as it relates to user requirements and existing software defects
- Knowledge of .NET
- Knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of ASP
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Knowledge of Modern .NET web development
- System Test and Evaluation, planning execution and management.
- Demonstrated writing/editing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Active Secret Clearance
- Security+ Certification obtainable within 90 days of employment
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Cloud hosting
- Familiarity with Amazon Web hosting services
- Familiarity with Agile Development
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-New Orleans-LA-NEW ORLEANS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Associated topics: algorithm, back end, c c++, developer, devops, java, matlab, perl, php, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...