.Net Developer- Charlotte, NC
Compensation: $101,000.00 - $147,980.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kelly IT resources is currently recruiting for a Software Developer that can work in Charlotte, NC For a Fortune 500 Company. The work environment is business-casual in an open-cube office setting, with friendly colleagues and a great work-life balance. Plus, with a track record that goes back almost two decades, the company often welcomes its people back for repeat assignments. This is a 3 to 6 month contract with our client. For immediate consideration email ...@kellyservices.com with your desired pay rate on W2 and a copy of your updated resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Designs, documents, tests, and modifies current and new software development applications; reviews requirements documents and helps to develop solutions in order to meet these requirements.
- Leads the effort in developing specifications and designs for development projects as well as contributes to specific assignments.
- Performs activities requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks.
- Contributes effectively as a member of the team; takes ownership of individual assignments and projects.
- Develops, codes and unit tests design solutions. Leads and participates in writing and reviewing software functional specifications and design reviews.
- Creates detailed designs, performs analyses, creates prototypes, and documents completed designs.
- Mentors and directs the efforts of more entry-level Engineers.
- Provides third tier support when required.
- Contributes to the development and achievement of the organizational goals and objectives.
- Participates in activities such as reviewing marketing requirements.
- Functions as task, project, or team leader when assigned; represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical project leadership roles while fostering teamwork and collaboration within and across work groups.
- Provides input for Software Development budgeting and scheduling.
- Provides input for Software Development software and hardware purchases. Performs related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of physical database structures; ability to analyze, manage, tune databases for performance; knowledge of relational database concepts; disaster recovery; best practices
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- .NET Development Background
- MS SQL Server
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: application, c++, c#, devops, matlab, php, programming, sdet, software developer, software development engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...