Compensation: $78,260.00 - $117,300.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kelly IT is currently conducting a search for a BI/ETL Developer for a client in Louisville, Kentucky. Overview
- BI Developer designs and writes programs and scripts required to extract, transform, clean, and move data from the business systems into the enterprise data warehouse, data marts and operational data stores as well as assist in the maintenance and support of the data and databases for those business systems using SQL, ETL, and OLAP tools and techniques.
- Responsibilities also include partnering with business teams to elicit needs, generating technical designs, unit testing, ad hoc SQL scripting, and building reports and cubes.
- Other responsibilities include ongoing support, maintenance, and other related information technology endeavors such as exploring opportunities to leverage the cloud.
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Document, develop, and test BI solutions
- Assist in the development, execution, and documentation of test plans
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries
- Assist in the configuration, deployment, and maintenance of database servers and code
- Develop and troubleshoot SSIS packages that implement ETL processes
- Manage job data processing for ongoing success troubleshoot and rectify any production related issues
- Optimize code for performance
- Update and maintain ETL metadata
- Educate and advise internal customers on how to leverage available data for consumption
- Build relationships with business intelligence partners to understand data needs
- Assist in documenting requirements, resolving ambiguities and conflicts, and ensuring requirements are complete
- Work with end-users to help identify issues and to refine requirements
- Demonstrate ability to work in team environment and help resolve issues
- Communicate status / risks to manager regarding delivering solutions on time
- Establish and maintain working relationships with team members across the technology organization
- Assist in any additional responsibilities, as directed by management.
- Build reports and dashboards
- Expertise with Power BI or equivalent technology
- Experience with Dynamics AX 2012 a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or equivalent Cloud data platforms a plus
- Demonstrated SQL skills
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later editions, or equivalent RDBMS
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or equivalent ETL technology
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Analysis Services (SSAS), or equivalent technologies
- Understanding of SDLC and adherence to standards and protocols like change management
- Familiarity with data warehousing methodology and techniques
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and/or Excel Services, SharePoint
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: .net, application, backend, c c++, c#, develop, developer, perl, php, programming
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...