Compensation: $107,280.00 - $154,310.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a Sr. Software Engineer opening with our client located in Dallas, TXQualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!! In subject add, Job: 1562707 You can email your resume directly to Nikita Sakaria - ...@kellyservices.com.Engineer, Sr Software Backfill Qualifications:
- Qualified candidate will have Bachelor s Degree in Information Systems or equivalent years 8-12+ work experience as Go Backend Engineer.
- Must have programming and scripting language experience in one or more of following areas: GoLang, C/C++.
- Experience with Cloud IaaS and PaaS platforms.
- Experience with back-end service oriented architecture, REST API s and Microservice architecture.
- Experience with Linux based OS and related tools.
- Must be familiar with relational databases and writing medium complexity SQLs.
- Experience with CI/CD automation tools desirable.
- Some experience with automated testing tools.
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Under general supervision, plans, analyzes, develops, maintains, and supports a moderately complex application or a small system.
- Participates in the design, specification, implementation, and maintenance of systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents software programs of moderate complexity as per the requirement specifications.
- Participates in design reviews and technical briefings for specific applications.
- Assists in preparation of requirement specifications, laying out of screens, reports, and forms including documenting and revising user procedures and/or manuals.
- Involved with resolution of low complexity software development issues that may arise in a production environment.
- Analyzes, reviews, and alters program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Supports existing software application to cover incident management, problem management, and release management.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ...@kellyservices.com. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: application, c++, c#, develop, developer, java, programming, software developer, software engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...