Sr. Applications Systems Developer
Compensation: $126,470.00 - $187,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kelly IT has an opening for a Senior Applications System Developer with our client in Sacramento, CA
Duration: Until Nov. 2019
- We are seeking a senior-level .NET Applications Developer to help with the OASIS application development workload and with enhancement projects in the OASIS environment.
- Experience designing and implementing complex database systems.
- Extensive knowledge in database design using MS/SQL, Oracle and MySQL
- Extensive in-depth experience with an object-oriented programming language including Java, .Net, C#, C.
- Experience developing enterprise level projects.
- Analytical skills to evaluate current business processes and to develop automated solutions to enhance the data management functions of current processes.
- Knowledge of SSL certificates and common web application security practices (including attack vectors like SQL injection, Cross-Site Scripting and other OWASP Top Ten Critical Web Application Security Vulnerabilities)
- Experience in SQL, T-SQL, SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, triggers and stored procedures for MS SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience and proficiency in data interchange between MS SQL/Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience in database design and tuning techniques.
- Experience in the development of data warehouses.
- Writing skills to develop technical and operational manuals.
Experience in XSL and XSLT.
- Knowledge of campus- and system-wide administrative systems to reconcile these systems to those used within the Office of the Dean, academic departments and units within the College desirable.
- Experience working with university policies and procedures.
- Experience extracting data from the current campus systems such as PPS, Banner, Mothra and campus data warehouses.
If you are interested, please email your resume to ...@kellyit.com
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, develop, developer, devops, java, sde, software developer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...