Software Engineer, Java/J2EE
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
This is an evergreen/continuous posting for future Software Engineer roles within CCC. Please know you may not be contacted immediately but when we have an available position open, we will be reviewing candidates who have applied to this posting.
The primary objective of our Software Engineer is to participate in the design, development and maintenance efforts of CCC s applications. This individual leverage their knowledge of analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of software applications to develop, enhance, and modify CCC applications. The Software Engineer is expected to assist with the conceptualization of software solutions at both the unit level, ie. program module, and at the system level, ie. integrated applications. This individual demonstrates an understanding of the latest development environments including development tools and applications.Job Duties
- Codes/Designs J2EE software applications
- Develops detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements
- Researches technical solutions to business problems
- Participates in functional and technical specification reviews
- Creates and executes unit test plans
- Participates in creating and executing integration level test plans
- Researches and corrects defects
- Collaborates closely with engineers, business analysts, product owners and other team members
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering Business Administration, or a related field
- 2+ years experience developing Java/J2EE applications.
- Experience utilizing technologies including: Java, J2EE, JBOSS, XML, JAXB, SQL, JDBC, JQuery, AngularJS, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, NoSql DB
- Strong background in SOAP & REST web service development
- Experience in Java, Spring Boot and Microservices
- Strong understanding of Java best practices, system scalability, and performance tuning.
- Good understanding of design patterns: GoF, JEE design patterns and EAI patterns.
- Familiar with database concepts, Oracle SQL and pl/sql
- Experience with enterprise messaging systems (queues, messages, etc.)
- Experience in cloud computing technologies (SaaS / IaaS / PaaS)
Associated topics: application developer, architecture, c/c++, design pattern, develop, devops, expert, matlab, programming, software engineer lead
Loading some great jobs for you...