Senior Full Stack Java Developer
Compensation: $112,190.00 - $178,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Our client, one of the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner for data services, is looking for top talent to join their elite team of technologists to build and contribute to large-scale, innovative projects. Our client wants candidates who are eager to learn and grow with them as they work to move their market monitoring applications to modern big data platforms in the cloud where up to 60 billion market events are being processed each day.
If you are a fast learner, have a sharp mathematical and technical mind and are interested in working for one of the biggest data users in the country in a fast-paced, open source environment, our client has an immediate need for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer
to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems.Senior Full Stack Java Developer
The Lead Java Developer will work on a small agile team within our client's Enterprise Data Platforms group. This team develops the cloud-based data replication platform leveraged by over 40 applications. All members of the team perform development, testing, and operational support tasks.Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality, highly reliable software code for a Java-based API-first product
- Analyze requirements to come-up with the application design / architectural patterns
- AWS technologies - ElasticSearch, SNS/SQS, Lambda, ECS, etc.
- Take ownership of code through the entire SDLC including development, testing, and production
- Experience working as Full Stack Software Engineer
- Work with QA and development team to ensure work is of the highest quality and is aligned with product standards
- Participate actively in executing and evolving the team's advanced CI/CD process
- Assess current software development practices and principles to identify and implement process and software improvements
- Keep up with evolving AWS service offerings and help the team select and integrate with new services as applicable
- Support application users by developing documentation and assisted tools
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services.
- Deep and demonstrate-able knowledge of AngularJS and Angular
- Experience migration product from AngularJS to Angular
- Experience building and maintain a reusable components library
- Comfortable in contributing to back end programming using Java
- Preferred experience using: Angular Material, JS-Data, Jasmine
- Protractor, Webpack, RxJS, GIT
- Experience with iterative and agile development techniques required - preferably SCRUM.
- Personal accountability for delivery on past projects required, with teams size of 5-10
- Practice application of architecture & design patterns to solve real problems (not following a blueprint provided by others)
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships and leverage those relationships to improve the quality of work products.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
ConsultNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: backend, back end, develop, devops, java, programming, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...