Compensation: $85,640.00 - $124,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
(No C2C No Sponsorships)
BACK END WEB DEVELOPER
Ft. Wayne, IN | Full-Time | $70-100k
Here s your chance to join the team as a Web Developer!
Join a team that will value your ability to help take them into the future, by developing sites, mobile apps, and web-based. This is an ideal role for an experienced, creative, and self-motivated software developer to join a fun and growing team in beautiful Downtown, Fort Wayne, IN!
Employees are the lifeblood of the company: they offer competitive compensation and benefits packages with a casual and flexible work environment they take their work seriously, but they don t take themselves too seriously!
Who are you?
- You have been developing cool web and mobile for a few years now you know what you're doing.
- You can architect a solution from idea to final implementation.
- You ve also created server-side PHP and have worked with WordPress.
- You re an artist with HTML and CSS.
- You take pride and ownership in your work.
- You are a natural leader and mentor.
Why do they want you?
- You care that the customer gets the right solution, not just a solution.
- You love to dive into new things: learn new technologies, fix things you ve never seen before.
- You can communicate well, especially with non-technical people.
- You have experience scoping and estimating larger projects.
- You have a degree in Software or Information or relevant degree or work experience.
Why do you want to work there?
- You love the process, but don t want to work on the same site month after month.
- You love a challenge and take pride in solving things in novel ways.
- You love to share success and secrets with your development team and help everyone get better.
- You long to take ownership of a project and work with a team to make sure it s done right.
- You want to work with a bunch of smart, funny, and creative people.
- You enjoy learning new technologies.
- You appreciate and are reliable within a flexible schedule and work environment.
Join a company of professionals who have established a strong, stable, and vibrant company by adopting new technologies, forward-thinking business strategies, and doing what is right for their clients and their employees.Job Requirements:
If you feel you may qualify for this career opportunity or would like to be considered for future opportunities in the NE Indiana/NW Ohio area let s talk!
Additional software opportunities through CFS Technology's Ft. Wayne, IN branch:
- UX/UI Developer
- ROC/Service Engineer
- SQL Programmer Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Security Systems Engineer
- Sr. Mulesoft Engineer/ API Developer
- Java Developer
- .Net Developer
- Liferay Developer
- Web apps, OOP Software Developer
- Analyst, App Dev
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- IT Infrastructure System Admin
- Full Stack Web Developer
- Project Manager
- Test Automation Developer
CFS Technology Open Position Job Descriptions can be found on our CFS website and CFS on ZipRecruiter.
Connect with Tonya Dove and Maggie Dillon on LinkedIn to get the inside scoop!
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, develop, devops, matlab, python, sde, sdet, software engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...