Test Automation Engineer
Compensation: $95,560.00 - $145,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Test Automation Engineer to join their innovative team. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Test Automation Engineer:
Requirements of the Test Automation Engineer:
- Gain an understanding of test automation processes
- Gain an understanding of application architecture and current and future modification plans
- Update existing test automation scripts to keep up with application changes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of automation testing experience, and prior testing/development experience
- Extensive experience with Selenium, Cucumber, Rest Assured or equivalent, and Ranorex
- Proficiency in a Linux/Unix environment and with Python, Ruby, and Groovy
- Ability to quickly grasp new technologies and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to effectively collaborate across multiple teams in a fast-paced environment
- Financial services experience preferred, but not required
Keywords: Test Automation Engineer, Software Testing, Selenium, Cucumber, TDD, ATDD, Financial Services
Job ID: 329637 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !
- provided by Dice
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...