Quality Control Scientist, ELISA
Compensation: $101,200.00 - $151,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Organization Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services, LLC
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Quality Control Scientist, ELISA to support our Professional Scientific Services group in West Greenwich, RI.
Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Execute GMP methods, focusing Cell-Based Potency testing, Immunoassay (ELISA), and other methodologies as needed.
- Support testing for drug substance and drug product, stability samples as well as generation of testing data to support transfers and validation activities.
- Assist in development, implementation and maintenance of general laboratory operational systems in accordance with cGMP requirements
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping and support activities including reagent preparation, equipment maintenance, etc.
- Provide support to audit teams for internal and vendor audits
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation
- Complete training on assigned tasks
- Participate in quality improvement efforts
- Strive to achieve excellent client service
- Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books
The ideal candidate would possess :
- 5+ years Quality Control experience in a cGMP organization with a focus in molecular biology techniques
- Technical expertise with cell based bioassays and immunoassays
- Working knowledge of relevant and current FDA, EU, ICH guidelines and regulations preferred
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external clients, self?motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- B.S. degree in Chemistry, Biology, Life Sciences or related technical discipline with 5+ years, or M.S. degree in Analytical Sciences with 2+ years
- Relevant experience includes working within a pharmaceutical/biotechnology/academic organization.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Greenwich, RI are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Associated topics: biomedical, dietetic, dietician, drug, healthcare, histotechnologist, immuno oncology, nutritionist, pharmacology, pharmacometrics
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...