The Shop/Buy eCommerce team is looking for a Software Engineer who has the ability to engage with the business and our partners to create and deliver outstanding products.
They will be part of a team creating exciting products using modern Agile software development practices.
- Must have strong technical skills and proficient in relevant programming languages
- Multi-year experience working in a product team
- Team-focused and willing to engage with business partners and can lead team members to drive creation of amazing software products
- Full-stack software engineer responsible for all elements of software products with end-to-end accountability
- Develops software, often with a paired partner, to deliver user stories that contribute to a valuable working, tested software product
- Practices Test Driven Development (TDD) and develops automated tests to confirm software functionality, user story acceptance, and to detect regression defects.
- REST APIs
- Spring Framework
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry or equivalent
- SQL Server
Dynatrace SplunkEducation Required
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
At Fast Switch Great Lakes (FSGL), Our Purpose
is Our People
and Our Planet
. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories
. Isn t that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra
. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at FSGL, have been doing this for 22 years
with pride, dedication and plain old-fashioned hard work.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant
and client focused
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible,creative
. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit
options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
One of our pride points as that in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places
in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at:
Follow us on Twitter at:
Follow us on Instagram at:
Find us on LinkedIn at:
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: