ET Developer Senior
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
The ET Senior (full-stack) Developer must be innovative, energetic and customer obsessed. The successful candidate will function as a collaborative member on the Commercial Journey team and focus on delivering scalable, high quality, high performing solutions that improve Customer Experience. The Developer will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of applications developed by the Commercial Journey team. The developer will be required to follow Agile principles and work with peers in the team and other teams alike to meet the Team s goals and objectives.
- 4+ years of strong experience in Full Stack Development Technologies.
- Good Experience in nodeJS development using expressJS/loopback
- 4+ years of experience in Java Middleware with Spring Framework.
- 2+ Years of experience in Spring boot, Micro Services(nice to have)
- 3 + years of experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs
- 3+ years of experience in ORM Frameworks like Hibernate, Spring Data
- 2 + years of experience in SOAP APIs
- 2+ Years of experience with Relational Databases Oracle,DB2
- Experience with Version Control Tools (i.e. Git, SVN)
- 3+ years of experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Agile process model
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, be able to independently operate and deliver results
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work within all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Strong procedure and process orientation and effectively deploys them
- High energy with a take charge and make it happen attitude
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills. Ability to lead and motivate personnel
- Continually searches for ways to improve practices and remove barriers
- Ability to coach, develop and mentor team members
- Fosters a positive working environment; Develops and implements a high performance and superior delivery team
- Bachelor's degree required
Work Hours: Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Job Requirements:
Associated topics: .net, architecture, back end, c#, design, design pattern, develop, expert, perl, senior software developer
Loading some great jobs for you...