Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 1 year with possible extension (remote)
Client is seeking a creative, talented, and experienced front-end developer to join the Digital Services team. As a member of the team, you will work collaboratively with project managers, web designers, content publishers, and internal stakeholders to develop and enhance our corporate website and associated web properties.
- Enhance and evolve existing web properties based on best practices and user-centered design\
- Test, troubleshoot, and resolve issues and defects, including browser compatibility issues
- Engage with internal clients to gather project criteria and present solutions
- Lead and manage web development projects
- 8+ years experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently
- Strong HTML and CSS experience
- Experience with content management systems such as Drupal, Autonomy TeamSite, and WordPress.
- High level of proficiency in Creative Cloud, particularly Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Familiar with best practices related to UX, web interactions, and user-centered design, including accessibility
- Experience with data visualization frameworks a plus, including Tableau and Flourish
- Knowledge of and experience with responsive design principles
- Strong visual design skills; well-rounded portfolio comprised of creative and well-executed solutions
- Experience working on financial services websites preferred
- SharePoint designing/developing experience a plus
- Bachelor s Degree - preferably BFA or BA in Web/Interactive Design, or related field of study
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...