Need----Automation Engineer with Nightwatch.JS----Waltham, MA (Westfield)
Compensation: $116,070.00 - $174,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Must have Skills : End to End testing using NightwatchJS
- As the Nightwatch. js Automation Engineer, your role on the team will include directing a multi-national team of test engineers in delivering a globally-scaled software with applications ranging from consumer facing ecommerce to fulfillment and order management services.
- Help in implementing a flexible, scalable, and comprehensive Test Automation Framework.
- Have a hands-on role in designing and building appropriate pieces of the Test Automation Framework (80%)
- Work with the Engineering and Quality teams to ensure test automation requirements are defined and met.
- Act almost as a scrum master; manage the ticket back log, complete code reviews, make sure engineers aren''t duplicating code. (20%)
- Be a technical resource to assist project teams with implementation issues.
- Report project status to QM Manager and Engineering stakeholders.
- 5+ years' hands-on experience developing and delivering automated testing in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Development environment
- 5+ years leading technical project teams (QA, Testing or Development)
- 5+ years testing web and cloud-based consumer applications; ecommerce experience preferred
- Must have Nightwatch. js experience
- Specific experience with eCommerce mobile (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) and web application testing
- Experience troubleshooting Java web applications & web services
- Proficient in application development tools: Selenium, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, TestNG and related applications
- Working knowledge of FTP, Telnet, Ping, DNS, DHCP, WINS, SNMP, HTTP and LDAP
- Experience with programming languages: Java,. Net, Cucumber, J-Unit, Groovy or similar preferred
- Experience with web development technologies: XML, JSON, REST API or similar preferred
- Experience with Test Data Management (TDM) and the importance in relation to automated testing
- Experience with JMeter, SOAPui or similar preferred
- Experience with Analysis and Modeling tools such as Splunk and New Relic
- Strong collaborative skills to work across myriad stakeholder group to translate goals and objectives into delivery strategies
- Comfortable and competent in developing internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and improve responsiveness
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in Agile/Devops SDLC
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
Associated topics: cellular, dsp, electrical, energy, lighting, msee, power, signal processing, stationary engineer, wiring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...