PHP Software Engineer
Compensation: $92,360.00 - $138,180.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Do you love solving complex problems? Does the thought of building things from scratch motivate and excite you? If yes, and you are looking to accelerate your career growth and work alongside a highly energetic and passionate team of driven and smart people, then this opportunity is for you. We are helping an amazing organization here in Birmingham hire a PHP Developer. The right candidate will have strong PHP and Drupal skills, and be a motivated self-starter. This position will be located in Birmingham, AL, and will require relocation. If you are not able to relocate for the role, please do not apply.
What you ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Working on both the backend and front-end programming of multiple products. You will help develop and maintain projects in PHP, Drupal, and WordPress
- Create new features and remedy bug fixes and support them through the testing and deployment phases
- Collaborate on the design and feature requirements with the product teams. You will help migrate legacy applications into new solutions
- Contribute to the architecture and design decisions of the products.
- Review peer code for accuracy and consistency.
- Troubleshoot issues and implement fixes. Implement CI and CD practices
What you ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 5+ years of PHP development experience. 5+ years of Drupal, and work experience with WordPress.
- Has clean coding standards and extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
Associated topics: algorithm, c c++, c++, develop, matlab, perl, php, programming, sde, sdet
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...