Activity Program Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
- Perform the resident activity program alongside the Activity Director in compliance with requirements and residents preferences.
- Must be able to exercise judgement and display sympathy.
- Must have creative skills, imagination, and enthusiasm. Candidates should have a caring attitude and sincere interest in others.
- Organize and schedule activities related to the residents' preferences and interests.
- Maintain activity attendance record for each resident.
- Assess needs and maintain and adequate supply of materials to implement activity programs.
- Observe infection control procedures related to the activity program.
- Be responsible for the safety of the resident(s) under his/her supervision.
- Accept assigned duties in a cooperative manner.
- Follow all facility policies and procedures.
Associated topics: .net, application developer, backend, c, devops, expert, matlab, programming, project architect, software architect
Loading some great jobs for you...