KARL STORZ Endovision (KSE) develops, manufactures and services fiberoptic and digital video endoscopes. KSE services all flexible endoscopes distributed in North America, as well as, many globally distributed endoscopes. The facility also manufactures and services a variety of electromechanical devices -light sources, insufflators and other electronic accessories that provides high quality medical care. To become part of this dynamic team, we invite you to learn more about our opportunities.
Operate CNC machines, such as lathes, mills, to machine production and prototype parts and performs basic edits to CNC programs. Must be able to design/create tools and tooling requirements.
* Position will be relocated to our new machine shop in Franklin MA in fall 2019
* Responsibilities include machining prototype parts, tool making and design, producing small assemblies, maintaining machinery and tooling, and tracking and recording machine shop inventories.
* Aware of practices and processes utilizing current management tools.
* Repairing, maintaining and upgrading machinery as needed.
* Prior experience setting up and operating CNC Lathes, Mills and other related equipment
* 5+ years machining experience
* Experience with Fanuc, Mitsubishi or Mazak controls a Plus.
* Experience working with exotic metals (nitinol, stainless steels, nickel alloys)
* Experience in Machining medical device components and GMP requirements.
* Ability to read and understand blueprints
* Must be able to perform edits to CNC programs
* Basic computer skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail
Associated topics: automated, cad, cnc, composite laminator, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, computerized numerical control, fabrication, machine operator, smt machine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...