Senior Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Software Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT. Summary: This role is a technical role within the Automation Engineering team. The role will help shape a new team focused on automation and modern systems integration. The work includes designing and building highly scalable, automated and resilient business process integrations as well as agile and nimble release management practices in both public and private cloud environments. The Team: The Automation team is responsible for automating digital access across infrastructure. This role will be focused on automation of Access Lifecycle Management functions which would include joiner/leaver/mover processes as well as oversight and governance of access to internal applications. Digital identity management is a foundational component of the modern workplace and critical to the overall cybersecurity of the company. The technology and processes built by this team are used by associates across the worldwide company. We partner closely with HR, Technology Risk, internal and external Audit teams and well as our Infrastructure and Cloud teams. We are seeking software and systems engineers to join the team as we continue to modernize and automate our Digital Identity and Access management processes. The Value You Deliver:
- You will design, develop and implement core features and customizations between foundational systems to solve complex business problems
- Gather and develop requirements and collaborate with team members globally to design and build end to end solutions
- Work with a DevOps mindset and tools such as Jenkins, uDeploy, Docker, and Artifactory
- Produce detailed written work products including security solution designs & evaluations, implementation and validation plans, and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related discipline
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum or Kanban development approach
- Passionate about technology and proven record of consistently expanding your skills
- A demonstrated desire to Automate
- Your experience working on software development teams utilizing shared code repositories, peer review, unit test and automated deployment
- Your experience with one or both of the following data storage solutions: Structured (SQL based) and unstructured (Cassandra, Mongo, DynamoDB, Hadoop)
- Your ability to apply efficient and accurate data manipulation and general software algorithms
- Your experience with modern infrastructure technologies such as containerization (Kubernetes), Automation, Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) is a plus
- Hands-on experience with API Development, RESTful APIs, both creation and consumption
- Demonstrated expertise in designing and building scalable and reliable systems supporting business critical processes
- Understanding of basic Linux and Windows administration and shell scripting
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: application architect, c#, expert, lead, matlab, maven, project architect, senior software developer, software architect, software engineer lead
Loading some great jobs for you...