Compensation: $103,630.00 - $152,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Marathon Staffing is looking for CNC Programmer Candidates to start immediately in Greensboro, Georgia.
We have positions available on 1st and 2nd shift! Plus overtime available!
Preferred 2 year s experience
Please apply online at
Call us if you have any questions.
For more information please call 978-###-####.
Marathon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay rate based on experience between $16-20 Job Requirements:
- Work from blueprints and sketches
- Know G and M Codes
- Knowledge of all metal materials
- Program the machine and also be able to operate Machine
- Set up/shut down machines
- Work independent with little supervision
- Perform programming of all programmable machines
- Test new machining/cutting tool technologies
- Cut or machine parts required for production
- Set up machines and tooling for operations
- Run all machine shop equipment
- Verify that machine and tooling requirements are setup according to programming requirements
- Perform online programming (at a machine control)
- Select tooling to machine part per specifications
- Fabricate machine parts from blueprint drawings on manual lathes and mills without supervision
- Programming multi-axis CNC machining equipment
- Build fixtures for machining or part production/inspection
- Using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders
- Develop drawings for machined parts and tooling
- Identify opportunities to reduce part machining time by modifying programming
- Write and optimize CNC programs to create complex parts
Associated topics: automated, automatic, cad, cnc, cnc fabricating, cnc machine, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, precision, smt machine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...