Senior HRIS Analyst
Compensation: $64,140.00 - $96,480.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Areas of Responsibility:
HR Systems that support SMSC Gaming Enterprise & Tribal Operations
The Sr HRIS Analyst is responsible for the support of all HR applications and project related initiatives. This role will provide expertise and support for HR Systems through support, configuration, maintenance, process design, analytics, integrations and reporting. In addition, this role will perform daily operations, support, and analysis of all data including employee headcount, compensation, benefits, payroll and talent acquisition. The Senior HRIS Analyst will build partnerships and collaborate with functional leads and key business partners to deliver business needs.
- Lead all aspects of the day-to-day administration and support for HRIS applications (ADP Enterprise, e-Time, SuccessFactors, Cornerstone, etc.) across all areas of HR and the enterprise.
- Works collaboratively with IT to align HRIS applications with IT organization strategy. Partner closely with HR leadership and Business leadership and analytics team to identify key workforce issues and trends impacting the business.
- Participate in HR analytics projects to investigate potential measures for critical business issues.
- Add value in the strategic decision-making process by developing and delivering meaningful analysis, data structures and visualizations for the enterprise.
- Prediction and trend analysis to anticipate changes in the business, and to enable better decision making.
- Merge structured, semi-structured and unstructured data from several systems.
- Perform ongoing audits of data feeds between HRIS applications and other systems to ensure data is feeding as required.
- Create and maintain monthly and quarterly workforce dashboards.
- Fulfill ongoing report requests for creation of new reports, updates to existing reports and create/adjustments of scheduled reports.
- Develop processes to streamline the compilation of HR reporting/analysis.
- Partners with HR leadership and business on continuous process improvement.
- Provides training on HR applications.
- Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation.
- Maintain reports and system processes documentation for current state. Research, analyze, design and implement new system configurations and processes to meet requirements of the business.
Associated topics: business analyst, consultant, hris, human resources information systems, information technology, peoplesoft, sap, sap hanna, system administrator, system analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...