Compensation: $107,280.00 - $154,310.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Title for this position: Android Developer
This position is located in Irving, TX
Temporary remote due to COVID.
- Development and support Android application
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define, design, and ship new features and enhancements
- Generate proof of concepts for bleeding edge technologies
- Identify and correct performance bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and test automation
- Design and develop testing strategies for assigned feature
- 5+ years of hands-on Android programming experience
- 3+ years of experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- 3+ years of experience with Android's most common design patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM)
- 3+ years of experience in debugging on multiple mobile phone models
- 3+ years of experience abstracting UI views using fragments
Android, MVVM, MVM
Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c++, develop, matlab, programming, sde, software developer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...