Junior NAV Developer
Compensation: $85,580.00 - $122,520.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Great Pay! Challenging Work! Continuous Learning! Opportunity to Advance!
Join our team if you are passionate about software development. This is an outstanding opportunity for an entry level NAV Developer looking to move up into a Junior level seat. In this role, you will use your skills to design solutions and implement them using the Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform. The NAV Developer also troubleshoots and resolves NAV related support requests.
* Job location: This position can be based in either Woodstock, IL or Stevens Point, WI.
** Relocation assistance available for the right candidate.Job Requirements:
A day in the life of a NAV Developer:
- Perform analysis and feasibility regarding user requests
- Configure, develop, implement, and maintain enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize and improve business processes
- Administer Security and Access to Dynamics NAV
- Provide Ad Hoc support
- Create training manuals as well as documentation of enhancements and object releases
What We re looking for:
- A.S. in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3+ years development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV on 2013 or newer
- C/AL programming skills
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration and Maintenance fundamentals
- Experience working with common third-party add-on solutions and their integration with Dynamics NAV desired (Lanham E-Ship and ACE Warehousing, ChargeLogic, Avalara, Cosmo Life Science add-ons)
- Efficiently manage and prioritize multiple projects/requests
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and mentoring skills
- Exposure or willingness to learn Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong time management skills
Why Join Ortho Molecular Products:
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus Opportunities
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Generous paid time off starting
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
If you and are looking to join a company where you can contribute your skills and expertise, apply today and start an exciting new career at Ortho Molecular Products.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, develop, java, perl, programming, python, sdet, software development engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...