Wyman-Gordon, located in Worcester, MA, provides Isothermal Forgings for military and commercial turbine applications using nickel based and titanium alloys. Full Heat Treating, Machining and Testing on site. This growing, $200 million profit center is part of a highly successful, multi-billion $ (NYSE) diversified manufacturer. Precision Castparts Corporation (PCP).
Facilities Project Engineer
Provide engineering support and project management to major maintenance and capital improvement projects related to the Worcester facility buildings and plant equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Ability to produce conceptual design drawings and specifications for plant or outside vendor fabrications for operational requirements or projects
* Develop project scope, objectives and timelines involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility for multiple projects at a time.
* Provide clear and thorough CAD drawings
* Manage budget, schedule, subcontractors and internal personnel on projects
* Evaluate safety requirements and regulatory compliance of designs
* Serve as an information resource to maintenance personnel
* Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
* 3-7 years of experience in plant operations or maintenance
* Knowledge of fabrication and maintenance shop practices
* Strong Mechanical aptitude
* Familiarity with measuring tools
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3-D Drawing Software (AutoDesk Inventor Preferred)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Good communication and organization skills
US Citizenship or Perm Residency is required due to government military contracts.
Please apply at:
Wyman Gordon is committed to hiring, promoting and transferring employees without regard to race, religion, color, national origin (where a person was born), sex, age, ancestry (ethnic heritage), citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other reason prohibited by law. Decisions as to hiring, promoting or transferring employees should be based solely upon job-related qualifications.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.