Compensation: $93,280.00 - $134,750.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
A local medical device client of ours is seeking multiple Software Engineer's for different projects. Although the project is Medical Device heavy, Medical Device experience is not a requirement.
Outline of skill sets required for each project code name:
1) Project Spine
- Embedded Software Engineer with C/C++ experience.
- FreeRTOS experience
- 62304 experience are a plus.
- Medical documentation experience MntxCore experience are also ideal but not required.
2) Project Nirvana
- Embedded developer with both embedded real-time and Linux SW development experience.
3) Project Argo/Protect
- Most of the software is embedded.
- Some RTOS experience would be god but not required.
- GUI experience is ideal
- The work is in Crank and QNX so a plus if familiar with these.
- Other GUI experience, in particular Qt, would be helpful.
- QNX or Linux experience would be good.
If you meet the requirements for anything of projects and would be interested in these Sofftware Engineer Opportunities, please apply.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Job Requirements:
Embedded C++/Linux FreeRTOS GUI MntxCore
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, c++, c#, java, php, sde, sdet, software engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...