Full Stack Developer
Compensation: $93,250.00 - $130,660.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Our client, one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team here in the Cincinnati area on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a strong mid-level candidate who will be joining an Agile Scrum team responsible for developing web-based versions of core applications, as well as identifying opportunities to deploy new applications and tools.
- Write code across the full stack front end Web UI, middle tier service layer and backend database
- Work on an Agile Scrum team, collaborating closely with peers, product owners and the scrum master
- Actively participate and lead architectural design sessions
- Support and maintain existing websites and applications by troubleshooting issues and recommending improvements
- Execute projects and product releases through completion
- Provide server support as it relates to web development while working with the networking team for more advanced server configuration
- Ensure internal customers and end-users are your top-priority
- 5-8 years of hands-on web development experience in .NET and C# framework
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience in SQL scripting to create tables, views and stored procedures
- Comfortable with agile development and continuous integration build environments
- Experience with source control systems, preferably VSTS
- MS Azure and cloud experience is a plus, but not required
Associated topics: backend, back end, c c++, developer, perl, php, programming, python, sde, sdet
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...