Our client is seeking a Full Stack (.NET) Software Engineer to work on their agile development team creating and supporting custom-developed, web-based CRM application used by their network of Franchisees.
Currently they are on Salesforce and they use a 3rd Party Vendor package. They are in the process of rolling out the CRM to 200 stores. However, the 3rd Party vendor cannot handle the volume of request of our client and since they have a managed package, they do not want to customize a lot. So, our client is creating their own CRM product using ASP.NET ZERO (a code generator framework in .NET Core) to help them build their own CRM product around Microsoft Technologies with an Angular/Typescript front-end. Our client needs a fullstack developer doing 100% Web Services back-end where the frontend is in Angular. This person will learn the application and hit the ground running developing features.
S/he must possess a wide scope of technical proficiencies in order to provide effective and creative technical solutions, including:
* Object-oriented programming and software design patterns
* Front-end web development processes, languages, and frameworks
* Consuming and/or developing web service APIs
* Writing maintainable and testable code within a shared code base
* Utilizing version control systems for source code management
* Designing and implementing relational and/or non-relational databases to support application data structures
* A solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and practices.
* Strong C# and .NET development skills
* MVC and MVVM front-end design and development with Angular/TypeScript
* Experience working with ASP.NET Zero a plus
* Knowledge of building/supporting Cloud based solution on Azure
* Solid understanding of Database design, implementation and interaction from code, preferably SQL Server experience
* Web Technologies and entity frameworks
* A desire to explore and master new concepts
* Knowledge of Continuous Development/Continuous Integration
* Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple job tasks.
* Self-direction and ability to adapt to changing requirements and circumstances.
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills and experience working with distributed teams.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...