Our healthcare client has embarked on an Enterprise CRM strategy and has selected the Salesforce platform, specifically Health Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud to promote a seamless patient experience, drive more operational efficiencies and support expansion of their clinical care network. To develop, deploy and manage CRM use cases and applications across the institution, they are establishing a CRM Center of Excellence (COE).
Our client currently has 800 Care Coordinators across the cancer center. They are responsible for managing a patient's care by monitoring and coordinating patients' treatment plans, educating them about their condition, connecting them with healthcare providers and evaluating their progress. There has been recent attrition with these coordinators because the lack of technology that can help them do their jobs more effectively. The Health Cloud within Salesforce will help them deliver better care with a single view of the patient, attract more patients with 1-to-1 journeys and win patient trust with personalized engagement. Their goal is to move all of these care coordinators to the Salesforce Health Cloud by the end of 2020. They will be starting this endeavor with a pilot program within the Neurology Department and they're looking for TWO Systems Administrators for a long term contract to hire to help with configuration and integration. This person will also be responsible for both maintaining and expanding platform functionality to support evolving needs of stakeholders.
* Proactively provide ongoing systems administration, including data management and architecture, documentation, reporting, end-user training as well as develop operating processes and procedures consistent with policies related to Health Cloud platform use.
* Carefully manage end-user roles and permissions based on employee's profile and data access policies, in particular, access to Personal Health Information (PHI).
* Skillfully collaborate with a highly cross-functional and matrixed team, working with stakeholders (i.e., end-users, Compliance, Security, Data Analytics, Digital, Marketing Operations) and external partners, including Salesforce, Salesforce certified systems integrator and digital agency, to expand Health Cloud platform use cases across the institution.
* Function as the Information Services Department liaison for systems and data integration as well as related security reviews.
* Actively keep abreast of CRM best practices, new Salesforce features, and help drive adoption across MSK.
* A minimum of 2 years of experience within the Salesforce Health Cloud
* Formal Salesforce.com training/ certification - Salesforce Administrator (201) and strong knowledge of Salesforce Health Cloud.
* An understanding of tokenization and Shield encryption.
* Extensive knowledge of Courion connector to Salesforce for user provisioning/de-provisioning and Data Stage to manage ETL.
* Technical experience working with relational databases and data integration tools.
* Strong Excel and analytical skills for data manipulation, compiling Salesforce.com reports, identifying needed customizations and enhancing/configuring platform.
* Ability to analyze, trouble shoot and solve problems; attention to detail and accuracy.
* Working knowledge of data loading.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...