Lead Java Developer (666076)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Our client is currently seeking a Lead Java Developer (666076)
for a contract poistion, 6 months +
- Participate in architecture, development and implementation of technical systems.
- Strong Java skills with knowledge of JVM tuning and Java best practices. - Experience with dependency injection frameworks (Spring, CDI, Guice, etc).
- Experience with object-relational mapping technologies (Hibernate, JPA etc **Cassandra, SQL, Spanner, and Google Cloud Mandatory.
- 7+ years' experience in Java-J2EE Development Designed and implemented an enterprise level solutions using Spring Boot, Spring
- Cassandra, SQL, Spanner, Google Cloud MANDATORY
Bachelors Degree Application development experience in Java / JEE Technologies: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security OAuth2, Spring Security, Spring REST, Spring LDAP, Spring Data, JPA, Hibernate, Struts, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, SOAP, WSO2 ESB, Kafka, Zuul, Hysterix, Kibana, ELK (ElasticSearch, Log stash, Kibana), Cassandra, GO Language
Application development experience in Java8, Netflix stack, Kafka, ES, Cassandra, WXS, Cloud config, Docker, Framework development experience, Orchestration engine
Brian K. Kubiak,Sr. Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
Direct Dial: 732.###.#### | Email: ...@judge.com
Celebrating 50 Years of Success
Click to learn more about Judge sTechnology, Talent&Learning Solutions
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.comJob Requirements:
Associated topics: architect, architecture, backend, devops, php, programming, senior, senior software developer, senior software engineer, software architect
Loading some great jobs for you...