Compensation: $103,525.00 - $186,880.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Vaco has a big opportunity for a developer who specializes in software testing. This QA/SDET will have the chance to potentially lead a team for a major employer north of Milwaukee. We are looking for developers who love quality testing, writing scripts, and assuring excellence.
- BS degree or equivalent work experience or training in IT, Computer Science or related field 5 years of experience in IT discipline with demonstrated commitment to growth 3 years of experience leading a team at the project or higher level
- Experience using automation tools
- Proficiency with general office productivity software
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately in a business context including verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and public speaking
- Ability to work in a team setting including problem-solving, communication, and strong decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks with tight deadlines Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, result-driven environment
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as accuracy and attention to details
- Proven quality assurance analysis skills. Business 'subject matter expert' (SME) experience may qualify as equivalent experience.
- Ability to maintain productivity with shifting priorities and uncertainty Ability to set the overall direction for the team to provide continuous growth in effectiveness and capabilities
- Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary
- Certified as a Software Test Engineer (CSTE) or Quality Analyst (CQA)
- Working knowledge of Selenium with C#
- Working knowledge of Specflow
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server
Hit us up right away to apply.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: application, c c++, c++, develop, devops, java, matlab, programming, sde, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...