The purpose of this internship is to prepare college juniors and seniors for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization to include theory and practical application of attained knowledge. Project work will differ in each area depending on business needs, and all interns will participate in the US Zebra Internship Program. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
* Support Sr. Electrical Engineer in various aspects of smartphone design.
* Partake in schematic and Layout Reviews.
* Perform tests on various subsections.
* Might also be working on an individual innovation assignment.
* Assignments can be analog or digital hardware design based.
* Develop planning, organizational and time management skills
* Increase technology knowledge and skills
* Develop team-based work competencies
* Develop interpersonal skills to communicate with employees
* Develop interpersonal skills to communicate with day-to-day business contacts through follow up activities
* Develop interpersonal skills to communicate with external and external customers
* Current enrollment in an undergraduate/graduate Electrical Engineering degree program in a discipline related to the project specifics. If an undergraduate, must be at the junior or senior level
* Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
* Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic and/or extracurricular experiences
* Strong problem-solving abilities
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to collaborate as part of a team
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
* Must reside within 50 miles from the primary work location
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
Associated topics: cellular, circuit, dsp, image processing, kv, renewable, rf, schema, transmission, wire
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...